Welcome!

Taking a look at books, movies, music, video games, and the life of a nerd, one step at a time.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Introducing The Greatest Band Ever.

Hello everyone!  This post is really important to me and I won't put up for any trash anyone has to say about it so don't even think about it. 

I would like to introduce all of you to the greatest band ever.  They're from Washington, North Carolina and they're going to make it big one day, but if they don't for some crazy, insane, possibly apocalyptic reason they don't, I don't care.  They're big to me and that's all that matters.  This band consists of four of the most amazing people in the entire world.  Now for the big reveal.  This band is...........Everember. 

Everember.  Everember, Everember, Everember.  The name that now means so much to me.  Everember is a Christian, their name coming from the Book of the Prophet, Isaiah 6:6-7.  It states, "Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar: And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, 'Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.'"  Henceforth, the name Everember was chosen. 

This band is fantastic.  Like really fantastic.  Everything about them is fantastic: their music, their morals, and the members especially.  I don't think there is a single thing I dislike about this band.  That really means a lot because according to a lot of people I'm really skeptical.  There is not a flaw I can find with this band. 

Okay, for starters, they're talented.  Like really talented.  Their musical abilites are astounding.  Not only that but their stage presence is phenomenal.  They put on a great show.  Their vocals are amazing, their keyboarding is phenomenal, their guitar is flipping fantastic, and their drums are killer.  Right now on Itunes they only have six songs: Moonlight, Inconsistent, Three Years, Products of Circumstance, Saving Unity, and Everytime.  All of these songs are fantastic and definitely worth buying.  I don't mean one of them.  I don't mean a few of them.  I mean all of them.  They're all fantastic.  The tracks are beautifully done.  You can pick out every instrument used, yet it all blends together in a perfect harmony.  They are fantastic musicians and amazing performers.

Now, while all that is fantastic and wonderful, there's another aspect to Everember that I really love.  That would be the four people in Everember.  Everember is made up of, as I have said, four people.  Those four people are brothers Andy and Alex, Chelsea, and Kevin. 

Andy is the lead vocals for the band, as well as playing guitar. He's a fantastic guitar player, and he has an incredible voice.  He's a really awesome guy. This is off topic but every time I've seen him he plays this really stunning guitar.  I don't know why I felt like sharing that, but I always think it.  Chelsea plays keyboard for the band and she sings as well.  She plays a double keyboard a lot, and I think that is so flipping awesome!  She also has a really fantastic voice.  On top of all that, Chelsea is extremely pretty, like very very pretty.  She's amazing.  Andy and Chelsea just got married recently, so a very happy congratulations to them and may they have a happily ever after!  Alex is Andy's brother, so now he's Chelsea's brother-in-law.  Aside from that though, Alex is the bands drummer.  Okay, this guy can kill on the drums.  He's freaking fantastic!  Alex really is an awesome drummer, and he's a really cool dude.  Did I mention he's a killer drummer?  Last, but most certainly not least, is Kevin.  Kevin used to play bass for them, but now he is their guitarist.  Let me tell you that he is an amazing guitarist.  He's really fantastic.  Really, really fantastic.  Kevin is not only an incredible guitarist, but I have to credit him with putting up with me.  He typically runs the Twitter for the band, and uh I might have hit up that Twitter a lot.  He's a really good guy, Kevin is.  He's so amazing.  He's a great guy and a great guitar player. 

These four people are just amazing.  They leave me speechless, which is why this is really difficult to write.  They reach out and touch all of the people they encounter.  I saw them first perform at Youth Day at Campbell University.  I was stunned by them.  I got ahold of them at a later date and I've been hooked.  I think I became hooked the moment they took over the stage at Campbell.  Then I was only hooked to the music.  Then as time progressed, I got to know the actual people, and I adore them.  They are some of the most amazing people ever.  They're the shining examples of how everyone else should strive to try to be.  They are just so --- I really don't know how to even put my thoughts in to words right now.  It's really impossible.  I'll just get to my point and say that this band is fantastic.

There is nothing wrong with this band.  They're talented, they're amazing, and they're all fantastic, wonderful people.  This band is my favorite band, without a doubt, no contest.  I really just want to thank them for being who they are and doing what they do.  So go check them out.  Everember.  Nine letters, six songs (Only for now, their album comes out very soon.), four people, one story.  I love Everember.  I like to think I'm their biggest fan, and if not, at least one of their biggest. 

I really hope that you didn't find this stupid because they really mean a lot to me.  They've done so much for me, more than any other band, and many people, would.  They're the kindest, most amazing, most fantastic, most incredible band ever.  I owe them for putting up with me for being such a pest.  I love them.  I want you to love them too, just not as much as I do.  So go check them out.  That's Everember: E-V-E-R-E-M-B-E-R.  Go check them out.  The links will be right below this for you to look them up.  Please give them a listen.  They're definitely worth it.  My next post should be up tomorrow so check back then!  Comment and let me know what you think or if you gave them a listen!

Here are the links to find this amazing band:

Everember's Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/everember

Everember's Twitter: http://www.facebook.com/#!/everember

Everember's Website: http://everemberband.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment